因为伤感●所以美丽: kena Tagged.
skip to main | skip to sidebar

19 May 2009

kena Tagged.

1.My Name
hwei yuin
2.My Birthday
4 of august
3.Who tagged you
a sampat kia [ wenxi ]
4.Name 5 best friends
1,2,3,4,5
5.What do you wished for birthday
my dreams will come true..
6.Happy things that happened recently
i berjaya kacau a hiao po!!!
7.Most stressed about recently
someone AND pmr
8.What is your dream about future
i wan 2 bake the biggest cheese cake in the world
9.Do you have someone you like
secret~
10.Will visit your ex-teacher
when i seok~
11.Most happy to hang out
wif my gang!!
12.If two of your friends were having conflict
i will say "shut up lah!"
13.Where is preferably the place to go with your lover
cinema!! or KFC ..XD
14.What to do in Christmas
SLP at home.
15.Who do you wants to celebrate Christmas
wif fren la...
16.Bad habit on waking up early in the morning
take up my pillow 2 cover my ears!! the alarm so noisy!
17.How many siblings do you have
2
18.Favourite song(Female)
4 in the morning by Gwen Stefani
19.Favourite song(Male)
Beautiful by Akon
20.Favourite Colour
Light Purple
21.Flush before using the toilets?
no.
22.Love me not?
love who?! i juz love myself ==
23.Affectionate to guys or girls
mana tau.
24.What do you wants to shout out loudly
DIMMMM GAI!!!! jiak sai la the teacher!!!!
25.Do you dare to go toilets alone in the middle of the night?
sure dare la!
26.Will you take off your undies in while in the WC??
if now how 2 wc leh?!
27.Who's the bastard
my father's daughter
28.What's the current affection
dono
29.Sleeps uglily
hw i knw??!!
30.Whats the time now
6.28 p.m.
31.Do you hate the person who tagged you
bo lah!
32.Weight
very heavy la!
33.Weather today
sunny sunny lo
34.Are you pregnant
wtf! u so wu liao lo!
35.What will you do if you win a lottery
can win dao cai say.
36.An activity that must be done while in the Uni -life
huh?!

lol! lazy 2 tag ppl la!
lol..dis is something frm my fren!!..
she kanasai mou diun diun tag me!! n ask me 2 do dis kind of Q & A
so if u not my fren den juz scroll down 2 my next post lah!
thxx ^^